Director of Operations/Lead Instructor
Jay is the Director of Operations for Naples Outfitters and all of its associated businesses. Jay started kayaking in New England the summer or 2008 and has been hard to get off the water since. After taking his first Instructor Certification Exam, Jay was introduced to Greenland paddling and developed a strong connection to it. He is now one of the premier instructors in the South East for all facets of paddling; Surf Ski, Traditional Skills, Stand Up Paddling etc. His loves include expeditions, kayak camping, surfing and Greenland rolling. Kayaking has taken Jay through all of the Florida Keys, much of the Everglades and most of the New England coast line including numerous trips in Maine. Paddling surf skis and stand up boards takes a very close second to his love for Sea Kayaks.
- ACA Level 3 Instructor
- ACA Level 2 Instructor Trainer Trainee
- ACA Rolling Endorsement
- BCU 3 Star Award
- Surf Ski trained by both Oscar Chalupsky and Greg Barton from Epic Kayaks
- P&H Sea Kayaks Team Paddler
- Northern Light Paddlesports Ambassador
- Do we need to keep going? You get the idea..